We perform cleanliness assessment (Sa 2, Sa 2 ½, Sa 3) in accordance with the PN ISO 8501-1 Standard: "Preparation of steel substrates before application of paints and related products. Visual assessment of surface cleanliness. Levels of corrosion, preparation grades of unprotected steel substrates and steel substrates after completely removing previous coatings. Surface roughness profile: 20 - 80 μm.
We assess using the Ry5 parameter in accordance with the PN-EN- ISO 8503-2:1988 Standard and in accordance with the Attachment to the Regulation No. 12 of the General Directorate of Public Roads dated 8 December 1998 entitled - Recommendations for the execution and acceptance of corrosion protection of steel structures of bridges – 1999 - Table 5. Pattern G
Surface cleaning equipment:
- mobile cleaners and stationary equipment,
- "oil-free" compressor station (with an oil separator),
- air “oil-free” compressor (with an oil separator) - mobile,
- VENTURI F 8 - 12 mm sandblasting nozzles.
- number of cleaning stations: (as required)
The ultimate surface preparation with sandblasting is carried out with the use of sharp-edged, dry and non-contaminated abrasives of grain size from 0.5 to 3.5 mm, e.g. copper slag or artificial corundum. According to PN-ISO 11126, no river and mine sands are permitted.
Shower spray metallization Spray parameters
- zinc coating with composition compliant with the ISO 752 Standard (min. Zn 99.95),
- thickness of local coating from 20 - 300 μm in accordance with PN-EN ISO 2063:2005 (U). Surface roughness profile: 20 - 60 μm.
- spray equipment
- "oil-free" air compressor (with oil separator), with output air dryer compatible with the spray devices.
- Zn wire conforming to the ISO 752 Standard (min. Zn 99.95). The wire supplier guarantees delivering
- certified wire.
- Spray painting
The painting materials used and the thicknesses of the applied layers - according to the customer demand Equipment:
Spray pneumatic guns oil-free" air compressor (with oil separator), with output air dryer compatible with the spray devices.
The standard paint materials:
A paint set for sprayed galvanized surfaces (according to the IBDiM Technical Recommendation No. RT/2015-02 - 0166) TEKNOS:
- primer coating – one layer of TEKNOPLAST PRIMER 7 STANDARD with a thickness of 20 μm to 40 μm,
- interlayer coating – one layer of TEKNOPLAST PRIMER 7 STANDARD with a thickness of 100 μm to 300 μm,
- topcoat – one layer of TEKNODUR 50 with a thickness of 60 μm to 80 μm.
A paint set for sandblasted surfaces (according to the IBDiM Technical Recommendation No. RT/2015-02 - 0166) TEKNOS:
- primer coating – one layer of TEKNOZINK 90 SE with a thickness of 60 μm to 80 μm,
- interlayer coating – one layer of TEKNOPLAST PRIMER 5 OR 7 STANDARD coating with a thickness of 200 μm to 240 μm,
- topcoat of one layer of TEKNODUR 50 with a thickness of 60 μm to 80 μm.
The above-mentioned systems guarantee stability of the protected elements for over 15 years in environments with high level of corrosion aggressiveness.
The possibility of accepting steel elements with a length of a single element up to 20000 mm and a weight not exceeding 5 t.
As part of the CE certificate we produce:
o Spherical bearings
o Pot bearings
o Elastomeric bearings
o Custom bearings according to customer requirements
As part of the Technical Approval, we produce single-modular and multi-modular expansion joints in any configuration of the accessories, including:
o composite profiles (with stainless steel profiles)
o sinusoidal noise suppressing pads
o bottom noise insulation
o others, according to customer requirements